• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Start school between now and NIFE?

taxi1

pilot
Personally, as a flight stud, I got an apartment in north Pensacola, off Davis Hwy near Hwy 90. Was sort of a split the middle scenario. There were multiple others that did the same.
Exactly what I did. Worked out for NAS P-cola and NAS Whiting.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Exactly what I did. Worked out for NAS P-cola and NAS Whiting.
I did that for a bit and then moved to East Hill. East Hill was the bomb. Lived in a 3BR ranch with some buds. Had a yard with a fence and fire pit and a roommate had a dog. At the time there were a bunch of smaller neighborhood restaurants/bars and a small grocery store within short driving/walking distance. If you didn't want to go downtown there were plenty of options in the local area for eating and casual drinks. Easy drive to downton Pcola for booming and Target for life admin. Was a bit of a hike to NASWF but traffic wasn't usually too bad. Id live there again if kids and schools weren't part of the calculus.

RoarkJr.

I'm assuming all, or most of this is virtual classroom? How does it work?

It’s split between online and in person classes.

As far as living is concerned I’m having a blast in East Pensacola Heights. I have an apartment right on the Bay and I’m five minutes from downtown. It’ll be a 40 minute drive once I check into TW5 but I’d rather not move again. Only 20 minutes from NASP.