• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Star Wars Robot Chicken

phrogpilot73

Im a Star Wars geek, so I dont know how you will feel about this, but I thought it was hilarious. Never even heard of this show before.
I had never heard of it either, and then deployment happened... Cult classic on the ship, to the point where it was played on ship's TV...

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
Avid watcher of Robot Chicken and a Star Wars geek. The marriage of the two has been absolute bliss for my inner jedi.

KBayDog

Robot Chicken is the devil.

It used to come on Sundays at 11:00pm when I lived in Milton. I'd spend 15 minutes watching the show, then the next few hours trying to stop laughing long enough to get some sleep.

It got to a point where I would force myself to record the show and go to sleep early if I had a flight the next day. I doubt "Robot Chicken" would have been a valid reason to ORM out of flying every Monday morning.

Perhaps the 'IM SAFE' checklist should be changed to 'IM SAFER'?