• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sta-21

luv_my_stang67

I am currently an EO3 with the Seabees, I have my Associates degree already and I am 48 credits away from my bachelors in Aviation and Aeronautical Science. I am wanting to put in a package with connection to flight school. I talked to my OIC about it and he said that the STA-21 program would be a better route for me than OCS. What is the time period from when I start my package until it has to be turned in and how difficult will it be to put together?

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Don't know about the timelines, but start as soon as you can! Yes, STA-21 is better for you than OCS because OCS requires a Bachelor's degree, whereas STA-21 sends you to school.

Oh yeah, how's LT Martens doing out there?

luv_my_stang67

He's doing good. He's actually the one who told me about this site. Lol. Even though he went through OCS I've still been talking to him a lot offline about going commissioned officer. He's really been helpful in getting me in the right direction and thinks it's great that this is something that I want to do.

Stick

pilot
If you look in the Enlisted Commissioning Programs forum then you will find answers to all of your questions in the many threads about STA-21. Just use the search function.