• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA-21 questions.

Hursel110

None
Lets just say that some folks in admin at my command were more motivated than others to get things done on time.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
fc2spyguy said:
This is just a guess, but . . the PC's handle all the mail on the ship, and they are the ones who do the postmarking. So, lets say for some reason you were stupid and went to mail it on July 16th this year, well that just wouldn't work right? So, I'm guessing a thrifty person may be able to speak with a thrifty PC who happens to have a postmark that he forgot to move from July 15th when he stamps the package.

Just a guess, and I am in no way saying that anyone should be so dumb as to screw this one up, but to each his own I suppose.

Ahhhhhh
If those admin guys are dragging thier feet, you need to take things to the next level.

Hursel110

None
Trust me, it went up about three or four levels. Otherwise I'd probably still be waiting!

Spyguy, what kind of FC were you? I was a SeaSparrow type myself.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I worked on SPY, hence the name :) When did you go to tech core? I was there from aug '96 to may '97.

Edit: No, I was not a second class when I got picked up, I just keep this name because I've had it since '99 on various different boards, this way if someone I know sees it they know it's me.

Sayre

Heh, my package was received in P-cola and I breathed a sigh of relief thinking I was done with all the administrative headaches. Silly me. =P