• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA-21 physcial and school documents

NavyCommsET

Just curious to ask all the STA-21 pickups out there. When you were selected and had to send in your physcial/acceptance letters/degree plans did you wait to have it all in one package, or just mail it in as you got it?

Thanks for the help.

NavyCommsET

Were there certain things you faxed and certain things you mailed? Just trying to aviod things coming across unreadable.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Mail everything you can...certified. Start to fax when things get down to the wire...like when the @sshole flight surgeon mails your physical to the wrong place and then goes on leave.

Brydown1

FY-07 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
I am a selectee this year and I entend on doing both just so that there is no doubt that they will recieve it. Also, as far as the medical physical goes I highly recommend you call and talk to Lt Baynard prior to sending your medical papers. He will go through them with you to ensure that they are set for BUMED and NAMI.

Brydown1

Hey NavycommsET where at in Pearl are you located? I am on the USS Bremerton in the shipyard currently.

NavyCommsET

Bryan,
Congrats. Did we take PO2 leadership together? Anyways, I am at the shipyard now. I was on the Greeneville before that. So when do you class up at NSI? My class up date is 18 Feb.

Brydown1

Holy ****, yeah I think we did. My last name is Mausteller. You are a diver right? And you went to PO2 leadership school in Sept. 04. Yeah congrats man. Feel Free to shot me a an email at Browser101@yahoo.com. I dont report to NSI until freakin May. What school you planning on going to?

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I didn't mail anything. Everything was faxed, and I just called to verify receipt.

NavyCommsET

Bryan,
Yeah, thats me. Thats awesome that we were both finally selected! I am looking to go to the University of New Mexico, but also applied to Tennessee State.

Thanks to all who have chimed in. Just trying to get things done as quicky and accurately as possible.

blackjack_rj

Alpha PHlyer
I appreciate this post too. I was going to wait and mail everything in at once. I had no idea they would like them as you get it. I was picked up this year for Pilot Option, but I don't class up until May 20, 2007.

I have one quick question. I have heard different answers to this, but what exactly is the deadline for all of this? My package says March 21, which is obviously what I want to follow, but I keep hearing people talk about Dec 18. I'd appreciate any help.

EM1

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit
All the info I got said the Deadline for the physicals and pg 13 and such was 2 JAN. All the school stuff (degree plan and acceptance letter) is 20 MAR. Unless you plan on going to ODU, you should be ok turning the school stuff in early in 07. (ODU is the only school that historically fills up every year) The impression I got talking to the Placement Officer is that the sooner they get the physicals the better though, since they have to route them all over the place and get the final stamp on them prior to releasing your orders. (18 DEC was the absolute latest they wanted that stuff) Hope that helps, and as an oh-by-the-way, those guys don't mind if you call them either. I think I've called down there three times since the message came out, and they've always been real helpful. Looks like I'm in your NSI class too, so if you have any questions, just shoot me a message or something and we can talk. Hope that helps.