• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA 21 Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtle_sc

STA-21 Non-select
Has anyone's package been "received" yet? I keep checking the website everyday, and I'm starting to get worried. :confused:

SAR522

I checked on Friday and my entire package has been recieved. It was mailed out on 6/29 and recieved 6/30. Did you send your package registered mail? You may want to call STA-21 and check up on that.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I'm not showing received on the website yet. However, I e-mailed them and they verified for me that it was indeed recieved. Plus I kept my fedex confirmation just in case (hehe top gun theme playing on random right now, always makes me happy). Anyways, I would just make sure you keep any receipt verification that you have so you can show it was mailed prior to July 1. That way you shouldn't have a problem sending in a copy, you did keep a copy right?

turtle_sc

STA-21 Non-select
yeah I have a copy. It says it was received on 7/6/04 at the top, but down the side it says "not received". Our CCC sent them out at 1630 on 6/30/04. It took forever to get the nomination review board chair to sign his damn form!! :icon_rage

Status
Not open for further replies.