• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA-21 Orders finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Just got orders today. Detach Jan 05 (time to get to work)!

Anyone else have theirs yet?

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
I report for 103 days of training for BOOST and 54 days of training for NSI. Grad date of 22 Jul and then onto school. I won't be getting orders for school until NSI though. It actually works out great because I get PCS orders for both Newport and going to UW-Madison.

JEEPER1219

FC2, it appears that you are going to the 3 month boost. I am as well. Did you get your orders today (wednesday). Where are you in the country?

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, I got em in today. I'm in New Mexico, planning on leaving here on the 31st. Get 7 days travel and 4 proceed. Report nlt 19 Feb

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Congratulations to all you guys on this thread that are STA participants.

You follow in the tradition of earlier NAP's -- those stalwart Naval Aviation Pilots who came before you.

Good job guys, and best of luck.

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
I just saw my orders on BOL today. Report for NSI class 501 NLT 20 FEB, NET 19 FEB. When directed, detach in JAN 05. I have until May to get to SUNY Maritime. Nice chunk of time off.

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
Odd, mine were NLT 19FEB but there wasn't a NET date. I thought it was kind of odd to have a NLT date on a Saturday.

JEEPER1219

Just saw mine on BOL this morning. class 50201. I also don't have a NET date. These orders have been 3 years in the waiting.

NavySTL

STA-21 Pilot Selectee
I'll be in the same class as you SpyGuy & Jeeper. Here's to 3-month boost...... Any ideas on what the barracks rooms are like?

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
NavySTL said:
I'll be in the same class as you SpyGuy & Jeeper. Here's to 3-month boost...... Any ideas on what the barracks rooms are like?

Not a clue but there's no way it'll beat what I got now. Single E-6 gets a house here at White Sands Missile Range.

The one thing that sucks is getting a full sea bag though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.