• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA-21 and OCS Pilot Package

Kladde88

Hey I’ve got some questions about the ASTB. I took it one time a month ago and I got a 3/2/3 and then I took it again today and got a 3/6/6. I don’t know what to to better or if I want to take my last test and use my last chance. I’m a 4.0 gpa college student and I’m currently enlisted and in my last semester of school. I’ve got a pretty competitive package with LORs from multiple O5s and a general from the Army. Should I retake it again and risk my last chance or should I submit the scores as is and pray that they overlook the AQR?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey I’ve got some questions about the ASTB. I took it one time a month ago and I got a 3/2/3 and then I took it again today and got a 3/6/6. I don’t know what to to better or if I want to take my last test and use my last chance. I’m a 4.0 gpa college student and I’m currently enlisted and in my last semester of school. I’ve got a pretty competitive package with LORs from multiple O5s and a general from the Army. Should I retake it again and risk my last chance or should I submit the scores as is and pray that they overlook the AQR?

Those scores aren't even eligible. I suggest you browse around the forums, there's an entire ASTB section.

Kladde88

Those scores aren't even eligible. I suggest you browse around the forums, there's an entire ASTB section.
My most recent score is off by one point for the AQR. I’m asking if that’s something they will look past if my package is great or if it won’t even put me into qualifying.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My most recent score is off by one point for the AQR. I’m asking if that’s something they will look past if my package is great or if it won’t even put me into qualifying.

Requirements aren’t “recommendations”. If you don’t meet the requirements you’re not eligible to apply.