• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Squadron Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
Today one of the LTs here (one of the resident aviators) showed us a motivational video made by a fighter squadron. He claimed that most squadrons assign junior officers to make them. It was some of the best footage I have ever seen; does anyone know where I can get ahold of some more (either on the internet or by purchase)?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I know of some, but they're classified. I want to keep my wings where they are.
icon_smile.gif

NuSnake

I bought a boxed set of DVDs titled JETS. It has 4 DVDs in it, one is a Blue Angels disc, one is a jet history video with alot of old footage on it, on is about high tech new jets and the other is of all the cool jets we have now, ie F-18, AV-8B, F-15, F-16, yada yada yada....its just a ton of video footage of jets flying around, its badass if youre into that kind of stuff. I got it at best buy for like 50 bucks i think, or somethin like that...pretty cool stuff.

smittyrunr

pilot
Contributor
I'd ask the particular LT if he has any to share. I had copies of a Hornet Ball video and the Tomcat-Oakley video an instructor shared with a class. No idea if I should have had them or not!

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hate to break the news, but you can't get these videos on the 'net. You have to be at follies to see them, or know someone who was there and has a copy of the tape. Most of them are not for public consumption, but are highly entertaining.

airwinger

pilot
Of course it couldn't happen, but hypothetically a blue fish could get to take cat shots, dogfight go supersonic. But we all now that blue fish wouldn't do this

Status
Not open for further replies.