• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Squadron Posters

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Military- and aviation-related posters and wall art.

Disclaimer: no affiliation to the site, haven’t bought anything yet.
Yeppers...that HSL [LAMPS] poster is pretty cool...probably the coolest one in there. ?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's a fine line somewhere on that site between "let me buy a cool thing for my man cave to commemorate somewhere where I've been there and done that" and "I'm a wannabe who's trying too hard."

Wonder which one makes them most of their money . . .

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None
I commissioned this one for my going away gift to the squadron, since I left right before they transitioned to the Growler. I thought it came out pretty well, and at the time they gave you a large chunk of the commission cost back as store credit (not sure how they operate commissions now). So I ordered a large one for the squadron and then most of the ready room got smaller ones for personal use and I recouped a lot of the commission cost.

I also purchased the Aviator's Map for my house when it was released a few years ago.

Pags

N/A
pilot
I always thought these were pretty cool. They've done some good stuff.

I've also had some custom line art done by Ugo at Aviationgraphic.com for going away gifts and what not. Very nice work.

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
I really like the jet black, nose-on, wide posters. What I don't understand is why a 12x16 canvas print of the squadron/base designs is $60. Is the cost driver materials, making, or artistry?

kejo

pilot
My last squadron got one made by the company that came out really well, except it's still for sale on the website for anyone to purchase. Not sure how I feel about that...

Dontcallmegump

pilot
Is that the rep it gets? I'm 4 months in and I don't think it's a bad squadron.

I've heard it called that by some southfield studs more than a few times. Then again I find most negative reputations are at most half truths by those unprepared.

Most of the stories relate back to a command climate survey that was addressed as "you're in a TRACOM, its supposed to suck, get used to it".

I don't know if any of its deserved or not, but the nickname seems to have stuck.

Last edited: