• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Specific College Questions

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to have a thread that future OCs can ask questions to current OCs about the school they will be attending?

For example, anyone here currently an OC at SUNY Maritime?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to have a thread that future OCs can ask questions to current OCs about the school they will be attending?

For example, anyone here currently an OC at SUNY Maritime?

Just ask away then. STA-21 folks always compare notes on choices and selections when "the list" comes out.

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
I received an acceptance letter and degree plan from my school today and they have me down for Summer 2010... Is that fine to submit even though I won't start school until Fall? I emailed them to remind them again that I will have to start in Fall since my NSI is from May-July.

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
I received an acceptance letter and degree plan from my school today and they have me down for Summer 2010... Is that fine to submit even though I won't start school until Fall? I emailed them to remind them again that I will have to start in Fall since my NSI is from May-July.

Got an email from the STA-21 desk with the answer:
"It is OK for the acceptance letter, but the degree plan should begin FALL 2010. Good catch. So that will need to be corrected."

tribeach1184

CU Buffalo
Current University of Colorado OC here. If anyone has any questions put them on the thread or PM me directly! Congratulations to those that were selected!