• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Speaking of Douchebags

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Even in the completely IMPOSSIBLE event that they came within 100 yards of anything nuclear without being shot, it's not as if nuclear torpedos are like MANPADs or much less like a simple gun. Can't just walk off with a nuke and fire it at will. Even a freaking hellfire is completely inert without the proper firing mechanisms.

But ya, they would have been shot had they come even close to the nukes. The fact that they were simply arrested shows just how far away from any sort of serious security breach they were and/or just how little of a threat they were viewed as.
Agreed. I'm suprised noone has brought up the "other obivous"...

It's not like we have big light-up signs that say, "Hey assholes! We keep the good shit here! Come break in!"
I know I'm 'just a wife' and all, but on the... hmm... 6 bases we've been on, I didn't even know where that shit was.

Just a thought.