• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spatial Apperception F-18 Attitudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabelewis

Everyone keeps talking about the spatial app. section of the ASTB using the F-18 attitudes. What does this mean??
Does it mean that they actually use the F-18 plane or are the pitches and banks similar to an F-18???

Rayman

Which ever plane you use, the spatial apperception that you'll gonna get are all one and the same. My .02 cents.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
It just means be ready to be able to tell what extreme turns look like from inside a cockpit, like what you would see from an areobatic plane; don't be suprised to see the ground where you think the sky should be...

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

DairyCreamer

My first post here! :)

I'm taking the ASTB on Tuesday here. So, are you saying then that inverted flight is a possibility to see on the Spatial Apperception portion of the exam? Wish I could get some examples :)

Guess it's time to fire of FS2k2 and play around a bit!

~Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.