• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sorry, I put this in the Wrong Thread at First

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdubs

pilot
Advanced Helo dudes,
How long is the wait for helos upon graduating Primary? I have a Dec 14 grad date from Moody and was curious how long the stash time is. Also is 6 months pretty average for you guys to finish the syllabus? Is almost everybody going 60s? How many guys get other stuff and what is left (Hueys, 46s, 53s, H-3s)?

Thanks

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
Marines can expect a two week wait Navy about one week. The slots are posted every winging at the squadron. You are too far out to worry. Just get the highest NSS you can and hope for jets becaes the "rumor" is the Navy may start cutting helo guys from the bottom up based on NSS. Don't know if this is true or if it comes from your advanced NSS. Either way the Navy don't need em and the company grade Marines don't want em. :icon_wink

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
When I checked in a few months ago, the wait was about 2 weeks for Marines and a bit over a month for Navy. Right now I believe the wait for the Navy is even a bit longer. Though your still a few months out, so it might all change by then. Everyone I have talked to so far has finished in 6 months plus or minus 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.