• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Something Special For The July Selects

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Gonna have to shave that beard....
Good luck, remember that the OCS staff will be looking at anything you post...
Pickle

It's all good, it's not meant to hide anything. Just a way for us to unofficially meet some people that are walking in the same shoes. If anyone has reason to believe this kind of group is a bad idea, please share your thoughts. Again, the intentions are innocent.

Lindy

Lindy, weren't you pro-rec'd pilot? Under your avatar says NFO

Yeah but when you've got Mr. Magoo's eyes...

My OR and I had bad gouge about the visual acuity when I applied, but I was selected for both. Funny how everyone is noticing I changed it!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is this private as well as closed? I've got work people on there who can't know about it just yet.

AW is not really 'secure' from the general public, they can lurk/read, but cannot post or look at member profiles. Don't post anything on AW that you wouldn't want made public. I recall an AW member's post, including his avatar name, in a threatened lawsuit (the "Romo's bitch" LDO ENS squadron callsign flap) last year. It was only an empty threat, the suit never materialized.:rolleyes:
BzB

AW is not really 'secure' from the general public, they can lurk/read, but cannot post or look at member profiles. Don't post anything on AW that you wouldn't want made public. I recall an AW member's post, including his avatar name, in a threatened lawsuit (the "Romo's bitch" LDO ENS squadron callsign flap) last year. It was only an empty threat, the suit never materialized.:rolleyes:
BzB

I think he means the Facebook group.