• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

some motivation?

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Kato Kalin?
wrong_kato.jpg

I would have called you Lance
lance-ito.jpg

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
yessir. He calls me CATO because of some asian lawyer in the OJ simson case back in the day, haha. I swore in this past thursday and feeling pretty darn good right now. I had to write a letter requesting OCS date extension to february and faxed it over today.

The Kato in the OJ case was his live-in house guest and nicknamed Kato after the character Bruce Lee played in the TV show Green Hornet (Perhaps he was thinking of that Kato who was Asian and drove the Green Hornet around and was a martial arts master).

Which Kato do you resemble???

kaelin03.jpg

9783_16.jpg

Goob83

None
I think my buddy ment the JUDGE guy and only remembered the gay guys name. So there you go CALLA10. whadda you want from an A6/S3 pilot GUY call sign "THUMPER" after the BAMBI movie? Guess he is Entitled to confuse a few things like names and faces.
SO from now and ever SHOTCALLA10 will be CALLSIGN "CATO". BUTT IN ALL REALITY IT WAS THE BRUCE LEE "KATO" from the GREEN HORNET. It all comes from your over bearing golf swing and your BRUCE LEE stature and has nothing to do with the OJ SIMPSON CASE. SO maybe one day the powers that name you will actually choose "KATO" because it is more fitting!

CONGRATS AGAIN and good luck! come up and play some golf and see us before you go to OCS LAND!

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
goob, haha you are absolutely correct with the bruce lee, green hornet thing. too bad i'm alot taller and better looking than bruce lee =) although he'd kick my ass before i even knew it. I think bruce lee can kick CHUCK NORRIS' ass before CHUCK knew it too!

skim

None
Contributor
Thats a good vid. Got anything like that for SWO?:D

skim

None
Contributor
I need some motivation now. Turns out I will not be swearing in tommorow due to my selection letter sitting on some desk waiting to be signed off. Hopefully next week I can swear in and finish up whatever I need. I am still slated for 19Jan08 class. If it isn't one thing its the other....