• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

So much to do.. so little time

brixtonbulldog

FC3atheBainbridge
I just submitted my STA application for FY06. I do not have any college under my belt. Assuming I get accepted what are the chances I'll be able to attend class, including ROTC, and be able to play a sport for the school? Obviously time is the issue but if I can make it work I'm gonna try. Thanks guys.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You could do it. It would take some flexibility on the part of the ROTC unit, and they would have to be the ones who ultimately decide whether you can do it or not. But having a ROTC guy/gal play a sport for the school is good exposure for the unit, so I think most units would probably be ok so long as you were able to make up missed work.

hourocket

Bullseye
None
This is very dependant on your major and what type of ROTC you are going to. With no college credit you are going to taking about 15-18 hours per semester and then if you ROTC is active, then you dont have a whole lot of time. All ROTCs are different on what you have to do. But if you schedule things out I dont think it would be a problem, hopefully you get a nice CO.