• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

So I guess I wont screen for LCDR?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
(edit)

This has gotta suck, getting your mug posted and being in the middle of an incident that made its way to who knows how many Flag Officers desk in a matter of hours....
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-02/27/content_419842.htm

A sailor from the USS Kitty Hawk will be brought to court in Hong Kong on Monday for allegedly punching a police officer and a taxi driver.

Anthony Moore (R), a sailor from the USS Kitty Hawk is arrested and will be brought to court Monday in Hong Kong for punching a taxi driver and a police officer. [newsphoto]
Anthony Moore, 27, faces two counts of wounding and is due to appear in court Monday, a spokesman from Hong Kong Police Force said Sunday. The court will decide whether the sailor will be sent back to United States navy to receive punishment.

The sailor was drunk on Saturday morning and hit a taxi driver before striking a police officer on his eye and breaking one of his bones.

The USS Kitty Hawk strike group pulled into Hong Kong port Friday to get replenishment.

During the USS Kitty Hawk's last call to Hong Kong in March 2004, a sailor from the aircraft carrier died in Hong Kong after drinking too much alcohol. 

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You know, I don't think anything positive is going to come out of this other than speculation and BS.

There's something to be said about not airing your own dirty laundry...

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.