• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

so... how long should it take to find out if i was accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsur009

waiting not so patiently for OCS...
They aren't accepting SNAs for FY '05 or '06. Earliest they are talking is MAYBE '07. That's probably the reason for the quick turnaround. I just got final selected for NFO last week, and they sent the paperwork to the recruiter who called me. From the time I sent off the FINDOCS (after MEPs, PRT, and EPSQ) it took about 5-6 weeks for me to hear something. Now it sucks having to wait until October '05 until I get to go to Pensacola! Good luck everyone. Let us know how it goes.

ander37

K-rock
bigsur, who told you that they aren't accepting?
my recruiter is mega lame if he didn't tell me that, and just sent it in anyways to work his quota.

i was applying for Sep 2005 by the way, so a FY '06 slot.

bigsur009

waiting not so patiently for OCS...
There was a post on here a few weeks ago about it, and my recruiter told me this as well. He said I was initially up for SNA final select, but then the directive came down saying that there were enough SNAs in the pipeline, so they weren't to take anymore. B/C of that, I was pushed over to my second choice (NFO). I can't remember what the post was or I'd post the link here right now, but I believe it since three days later my recruiter told me the same thing. Anyway, more power to you if they accept you for it. I'll definitely be jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.