• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Snug Harbour 3Bd/2Ba need two roommates

NinjaWarrior

One roommate is moving out May 10 and the other is moving out mid July. Need two roomates. This place is awesome, on the water. Property management is prior military aviator. 1400/mo. but the two rooms are for 440 and 420/month. No deposit required and very military friendly.
Indoor heated pool and hot tub with exercise room. A nice outdoor pool also. ON THE WATER!

let me know.

Attachments

• snug2.jpg
    snug2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 174

NinjaWarrior

the place is right outside the back gate of NAS Pensacola, and the other roommate is moving out mid June, not july
thanks

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Damn...I thought he said Schnugg harbor...I was ready to move in. :D

WIDGET

i live in snug too! it's incredible. you can't wake up and have a bad day. and what better than beer pong by the pool? there's TONS of SNAs and SNFOs for study sessions, gouge, and what-not. and... you get your own personal show of the Blue Angels every Tuesday and Wednesday.

adam.singletary

I just moved into Snug Harbour and I'm looking for roommate's too. Would you be interested in consolidating? If not, I still might be interested in looking at the room you have available. Let me know what you room number is and what time would be convenient.

Trev82

pilot
hey does anyone have a link to the condo's website..i think their might be multiple snug harbor condo's down there...