• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Snakes, errr Crocs, on a Plane

Flugelman

Contributor
You can't make this shit up. Too bad so many folks had to lose their lives because of one asshat.

In case you're wondering what a Let L-410 looks like...

l410uvpe_mickbajcar.jpg

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
Good stuff......though when I read the titile I was thinking of those goofy ass shoes. :icon_mi_1

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
19 people dead = good stuff? I guess I don't want to know what a "bad day" is in your world

I won't lie. I laughed a little when I read the article. The only thing that would make it funnier is if it were fiction.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I'm surprised that thing didn't have enough elevator to compensate for the forward cg after the passengers ran forward.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Danny Philemotte, the Belgian pilot and 62-year-old owner of the plane's operator, Filair, struggled in vain with the controls, with Chris Wilson, his 39-year-old First Officer from Shurdington, near Cheltenham, Glocs.
Worst. Sentence. EVER. Good grief; you mean these people graduated from journalism school?? Talk about failing 8th grade English.