• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sna!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABusDriver

E6286 said:
Hey guys, how long is respectable to submit final documents? Also, what happens to your application when final docs are sent out? Are you still competing for a slot or is it more of a formality or what?

I'm not sure what you mean by "respectable" but it took over a month to get final selection after I sent my fin docs in. Ive heard that others have had to wait longer and some shorter. But 1-2 months is the average, I would think. Im not familiar with the whole selection process but after you are pro-rec'd I think the board (or whoever) is looking more at possible discrepancies than your qualifications. They probably just want to know that you are strong as bull, and not Osama in disguise. Also, I think that once you are pro-rec'd, you have a toe hold on a slot. Not saying its yours yet if you are pro-rec'd, but they keep the door open just for you. :)

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
I turned my FINDOCS in the day after I was Pro Rec'd. My understanding is that as long as they don't turn up anything in your background and medical, and you passed the PRT you should be selected. I'll let you know when I find out about selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.