• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sna!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paskez2

Congratulations NeoCortex. That's awesome. I was also pro-rec'd recently and am awaiting final selection and the wait is killing me.

Also just a heads up, I called my recruiter yesterday and she told me that there is a selection board meeting 2 weeks from now. If you can get in your papers quickly, your docs might go in front of that selection board and you would be able to hear back in no time. I don't know how accurate that date is, but my recruiter has been absolutely truthful with me so far, so I am inclined to believe her.

Anyways, good luck to you and congrats again.

Jason

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
Yeah my Recuiter said the same thing. I'm getting everything turned in tomorrow. Any idea how much the PRT weighs on everything? Is it a pass fail thing?

Thanks again Jason

Kycntryboy

pilot
The scuttle-butt from what I heard from my recruiter is that it really doesn't matter and you just have to pass it.

jburnes

does getting pro-rec'd happen based on a board decision that meets periodically, or as soon as the sna community gets your app they look at it and decide to pro-rec or not?

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Neo, congratulations on the Pro'rec! How long did the PRK waiver take? Glad to see that fellow PRK'ers are getting accepted.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
I have no idea about the waiver. I just turned in all my medial stuff from my Doc to my recuiter that took care of it.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Hey guys, how long is respectable to submit final documents? Also, what happens to your application when final docs are sent out? Are you still competing for a slot or is it more of a formality or what?

nmund11

I was pro rec'd on 25 feb, and just sent in my final docs this week. i was wondering the same thing, do they look over your whole package again, or do they just make sure everything is in order. basically, do they turn poeple down often for final selection, or just on occasion and for what reason? just curious, i dont having things up in the air like this. thanks for any info anyone might have.

NotABusDriver

Hey Nmund. I wouldn't worry about it. I got final selected 3 days ago and I remember you telling me we have similar packages. So dont sweat it, have a solid month's worth of patience, and just think of what Charlie said, "Gettin paid and gettin laid". Enjoy break and have fun in the sun, but not too much fun, because skin cancer kills.
- Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.