• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SNA Pro Req. Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasand

I just thought I'd let everyone know that at least they are starting to make decisions. I was denied a pro req. for SNA. I thought that my package was very competitive. My recruiter told me that SNA and NFO are frozen for the time. I've heard so much gauge on this topic that I don't know what to beleive. Good luck to everyone else.

-Jason

nic22

Jason,

Sorry to hear that. I submitted my package a few weeks ago and haven't heard back yet. When did you submit yours?

jasand

I started the application process back in May, but I don't think that my entire package go there untill the last week of August.

-Jason

RobNLa

Just to pass on my experience. I was pro rec'd for SNA back in August, and have been waiting for final selection. I found out yesterday that I was not accepted. My recruiter told me, and I quote, "Everything is closed." He has been straight with me through the entire process and has no reason to lie to me now.

basher

jasand,

Sorry to hear that. I put my package in about a month ago. Ill probably hear the same thing when they get back to me. How did they respond to you (letter or phone)? Dont give up, I know I wont.

John

jasand

My recruiter called me to let me know. Through all of this my recruiter has also been very straight forward. The did tell me that they could get me into crypto, but I just don't know. I kind of had my heart set on those wings of gold. Sorry to hear about the rest of you guys. I think I'm going to wait about 6 months and re-apply. You know how the military works they don't plan ahead. So right now they are going to turn down everyone, and a year from now they'll be begging for SNA applications. Timming is everything. Good luck to the rest of you.

-Jason

liberty4030

My BDCP/OCS package is one day from being sent to Millington and my third choice was NFO (after Crypto and Intel). The recruiter called me today and said that he just got word that NFO "was shut down" for the time being and we swapped my third choice. Just letting you guys/gals know what I heard, which echoes what other people have heard.

kevin

just resubmitted my app for sna. but because my situation is all screwy, it's going to the pro rec and ocs boards simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.