• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SNA/OCS outlook?

contrail_dash

Its been almost a year since I've checked in on here. Been busy with ANG applications and interviews, work, and the lot. Plus after a bad experience (recruiter) with applying for OCS before, I just kinda put it off. (bad I know)

Just wondering what the word is these days for anyone looking at SNA slots. Seems the past few years have been kinda tough to get a slot, still more of the same?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
More of the same. Maybe even thougher for you since you are a year older. Sorry about your experience with your last recruiter. Give it a shot again. See if there is someone new in the office. If it really was a problem before and you expect more of the same, you can talk to the Officer Programs Officer (OPO) who is the officer recruiting department head (the boss). Good Luck.