• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SNA looking for roommates for a 3 bedroom Condo outside backgate of NAS Pensacola

JonAir

I'm currently looking for roommates (1 or 2) to share a furnished 3 bedroom Condo on the Big Lagoon right outside the back gate. The rent would be $425 unless you wanted the master bedroom which would be a little more because it's huge. I'll be paying a little more than if it was actually split up because I need some roommates. My current roommate just got NPQ'd (NAMI WAMMI) and re-designated and will be moving out April 1st. Splitting the rent with just one roommate isn't bad with the BAH they pay us, but I'd like to have two. The place has covered parking, a pool, a gated entrance, washer and dryer, wireless internet and LAN lines set up, all living room furniture provided (the furniture is really nice), balcony overlooking the Lagoon with an awesome view of the sunrise, all bedrooms have beds, and two of the bedrooms have dressers. There is a nature trail about 100 meters down the beach (perfect for running). I'll even pay for all the internet.
The Address is 4060 Indigo drive, Pensacola fl 32507.

Attachments

• iphone 061..JPG
    iphone 061..JPG
    419 KB · Views: 76
  • iphone 053..JPG
    iphone 053..JPG
    633.7 KB · Views: 83
  • iphone 055..JPG
    iphone 055..JPG
    475.8 KB · Views: 71
  • iphone 056..JPG
    iphone 056..JPG
    590.6 KB · Views: 70

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
+1 on the place. I lived in the same complex through API and primary, you truly can't beat walking downstairs and catching your dinner on the intercoastal, plus its only about 15 mins from the 'bama.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
I must say the bathroom looked WAAAY too clean for it to be a bachelor pad for SNA/SNFOs!!!