• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sna and snfo stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

tydaddy

i'm going to resubmit my package...and i wanted to see who is getting in right now....so if you've been pro rec'd or have actually been accepted, can you list your stats and what region you're in? i'm sure there are a lof of us wondering right now with it being so competative and all....

thanks guys/girls!

tyler

vinny

well i just got pro rec for pilot with what i would say are not the best scores. remember they want fighter pilots....not stephen hawkings for a wing man.

Meridiani

Check out the "Stats and Scores" topic under the Paths to a Commission forum.
icon_smile.gif

contrail_dash

Just remember that you can get Pro Rec'd and not selected...as yours truely found out last march. Had a broken arm anyways, so hey no biggie. About to resubmit package.

vinny

interesting, but i agree. your not in until your in. was it due to having a broken arm? my recruiter told me that if you get pro rec you are basically locked in as long as you pass your physical and PRT. thoughts?

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Originally posted by vinny
interesting, but i agree. your not in until your in. was it due to having a broken arm? my recruiter told me that if you get pro rec you are basically locked in as long as you pass your physical and PRT. thoughts?

The key word there is BASICALLY. There is ALWAYS the possibility of you getting the shaft.

C3P0

LOL. vinny must have some sorry stats to be dodging the question so many times! Cmon vinny don't be a baby tell us your stats!

Status
Not open for further replies.