• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Six Month Wait?

USAdefender

GO STATE!!!
My recruiter told me that if I were to be non-select for any of my three choices, I would have to wait six months before I could reapply for BDCP? Any one got any more info on this?

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I would think you'd have to non-select for ALL three choices...otherwise, what's the point of listing three? (i.e. If you don't get your first choice, but are selected for your 2nd...you can take it)

fighterpfeif

I am not sure if it is a regulation thing, but I when I applied I was told that if I didn't get accepted to expect to wait 6 months. The reasoning being told to me was to increase my grades, ASTB scores, and get more flight hours to help pad the application. Not sure if their is an official policy, but it would seem the wait would help you in putting together a better package that might be more competitive, basically a period to improve yourself.

USAdefender

GO STATE!!!
Thought that might be the case. It would give me time to get some more LORs and more community service in. Thanks for the input.