• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Site's looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Husin

I noticed the improvements you've made to your site. I just want to say it looks really nice. You gotta admit, the previous look was kind of dull... Hope you continue making developments to your excellent site.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Shawn,

You are correct in saying that the graphic says Navy all the way! However, what is great about that graphic is that those F-16's are in the background. And that's where the Air Force belongs...in the background, seen, but not heard.

I'm only kidding...really. Please, please, please don't send any hate mail telling me how insensitive I'm am. That would just ruin my day. Plus, my girlfriend alreay tells me that enough as it is.

I personally love the F-16, so when I came across that particualar picture, I knew I had to incorporate it into the new AirWarriors graphic. That's basically what it comes down to.

All the best,

Status
Not open for further replies.