• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Singled out

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Neither can you. You've never even met me, so you certainly can't talk about whether or not I "put out", or my knowledge/performance/whatever. Statement of fact. :)

The Navy is predominantly a male organization. So when you, another male, say "It SUCKS..." and then say that you have to "put out," it's not a big leap to make a gay joke. And when I say "you can't tell us about that yet," some would argue that it's pretty clear, after you say you put out, that I'm talking about "Don't Ask, Don't tell."

Let me know when you want me to explain the story of how "Who" is actually on first and "What" is actually on second, some time.

srqwho

pilot
At almost twice the age of some officer candidates (I am 41), do you think I will be singled out (i.e. pushed more) than the others? I would hope to be treated just the same as everyone else, however good or bad that may be? Thank you.

Everybody gets their time with the DI at one point or another. As far as age playing a factor... well, we had a 37 year old guy in my class who ended up being class president. The funny part is that our DI was 35, and his pet-name for our president was "boy".

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
The Navy is predominantly a male organization. So when you, another male, say "It SUCKS..." and then say that you have to "put out," it's not a big leap to make a gay joke. And when I say "you can't tell us about that yet," some would argue that it's pretty clear, after you say you put out, that I'm talking about "Don't Ask, Don't tell."

Let me know when you want me to explain the story of how "Who" is actually on first and "What" is actually on second, some time.

Oh, come now... innuendo and nuance on the interwebs? Not to mention the fact that I CAN, in fact, tell if I so choose now.... or so i've read.

So who is on first?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Oh, come now... innuendo and nuance on the interwebs? Not to mention the fact that I CAN, in fact, tell if I so choose now.... or so i've read.

Admittedly, the fine are of sarcasm can be lost on the interwebs.

Oh, and you can't tell us yet. I'm not sure what they'd do if you did tell us, but technically it's still a no-go.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Admittedly, the fine are of sarcasm can be lost on the interwebs.

Oh, and you can't tell us yet. I'm not sure what they'd do if you did tell us, but technically it's still a no-go.

Yeah... Big Navy said they need like 6 months or whatever for "implementation"... god knows what that means? Homo-stand downs and NKO courses? FML....

FlyinRock

Huggy Ahhh you made me laugh with that one! Lemme see now, quaff works, quaint doesn't, qualified does, quagmire does (nearly always fighting our way out of one), queer does, depending on context?, and Quit does not.
BTW, have not chatted with Berg or Wilson as yet...conflicting schedules I guess? And YoYos is still some time off. Will try to keep you updated as it progresses.
Semper Fi
Rocky