• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Short Notice ASTB - Taking bets on my odds!

joemcspeed

Ok so my impatience is getting the best of me. Ive had my package done for a long while now, just to learn that is was only sent in a couple days ago. Does anyone know with this new "rolling board" how long they have the package in hand till when they actually decide?

I feel like not knowing has been keeping me from doing anything else in life. (except reading absolutely everthing on AW, and watching every damn moto aviation vid youtube has to offer). Ahhhh someone shoot me:eek:

I was never good and the hurry up and wait game, but maybe some of you who have recently been selected can ease my pain. While you salty dogs can call me panzi.

I think thats all the crying I have left.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
While you salty dogs can call me panzi.

I think thats all the crying I have left.
Pansy.....your tears sustain me.:D:D:D
Family-Guy---Stewie-You-Suck-Poster-C10301869.jpeg

PS-I am still taking the over on this one.....you better get picked up.

joemcspeed

It's Official!!

After a month of waiting on selection. It has finally happened! I just got the call that they have picked me up for SNA.

Thank you, EVERYONE.

Below is how they found me. the screen should show AW
2Skeleton_at_computer.gif

phrogpilot73

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. As for all of you, who bet the Over of the over/under will be hansomly rewarded if you can make it up to DC between May 19-28th. A last hooray of sorts prior to checking into OCS
Whereabouts? I don't see anything on my calendar...

joemcspeed

Whereabouts? I don't see anything on my calendar...

Sweet, we have a taker. It's a definate thing that I will be there in DC prior to shipping. (shhh... I made contact with a USO honey) But as for where? Not too sure, none the less it would be pretty moto to get some of you guys in the same bar for a round.