• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

shirtsandshades.com

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
shirtsandshades.com is offering a military discount on t-shirts through their website. These are the guys who make the t-shirts discussed in the recent T-shirt thread including this classic:

jopa4mv.jpg

If I wasn't one of those lobotomized O4s you guys need protection from, I might not have deleted the original post offering this discount.

He also is soliciting ideas for more t-shirts which leads me to believe he can make custom t-shirts for your squadrons, etc.

(And no he is not paying me to advertise for him, he just does great t-shirts and wants to give you guys a price break...)

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
HAL's a good sport...what? O4s play volleyball...what's so offensive???

:icon_smil D

GrandMal

The shirtsandshades.com discount code is "MILITARY", you'll see a place to enter it when checking out.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
old thread resurrection..

Have these guys gone out of business. their website, more or less, has not worked since I got back from OCS in August.