• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Shipping to OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonix15

TXwelder- I see you are a tin bender, I was a tin bender before I became a shitter crew chief. Actually NDI for most of the time. I was at MALS 12 and then MALS 14. How about you? I too will be driving up on the 2nd and spending the night, I couldn't imagine driving for 6 hours, then straight into the lions den.

T

Txwelder

I have spent time with MALS-12 two different times in 02 and 04. I was with 13 for six years and did the dirty worst MEU twice and spent some time on the Bonny Dick and the Essex. Im now with 4th MAW in Atlanta but still active so you can imagine how that is. PM inbound.

usmcjhwk

I am a reserve Sergeant. I am also very excited/nervous for OCC 199. I am really just tired of the anticipation. I am ready to just get the show on the road. Right now I am running about a 270 PFT (18/100/21:00). I am hoping for 7580.

T

Txwelder

My preship was a 272 20/100/22:40. My run was 30 second slower than my contract but I was a little sick. I am consistantly in the 22's on hills so hopefully that will pay off on flat land. I'm confident but convinced it will be anything but easy. The anticipation is killing me!

possumfest

what is the running mileage per day at OCC? What is the minimum "comfortable" base you should come in with.... ie 15 total miles a week, 20, etc. I'd be interested to hear what guys trained to and if it was enough... i've got a lingering shin splint and am only running 13 miles per week right now, trying to build.

AJB37

Well I got NPQed for a torn meniscus in my left. 16 days left until I would have pinned on the 2Lt bars. But, the plus side is I may only have to go back for the 6 week summer class.

Status
Not open for further replies.