• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Shipping out, who wants some free ammo?

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
Hey, I gotta move... to a place where I can ship the gun but can't ship my ammo.

I didn't get a chance to shoot it all, I have a box or two of Blazer 45's for my 1911... and some higher quality hollow's that I cannot take with me.

If you live in the San Diego area, PM me here with an e-mail or telephone... and I'll hook you up. I guess to be safe, I'll need to check ID too, make sure you aren't a toddler or something...

Renegade One

None
But it also occurs to me that we could do a handoff at "Jimmy Love's" on Thursday evening (September San Diego Tailhook Ready Room Happy Hour) if you're going...I could buy you a beer!

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
But it also occurs to me that we could do a handoff at "Jimmy Love's" on Thursday evening (September San Diego Tailhook Ready Room Happy Hour) if you're going...I could buy you a beer!

This... sounds like a superb plan! check your PM