• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ship date pushed back (April 12 to July 26)

Noble-6

So I just received a call from my recruiter that my ship date was pushed back 3 months. He could not give a reason.

I was selected for NFO and am aware of at least two others with the same designator for the April class that also got pushed back to July.

Did anyone else on here get their dates pushed or can shed light on a possible reason?

kayteedee

Yes. There's already a class thread for that date. It looks like they met their quota for NFO for FY15 and are pushing a few of us to FY16.

mhunter

None
Yes. There's already a class thread for that date. It looks like they met their quota for NFO for FY15 and are pushing a few of us to FY16.
I was picked up in the Feb board and that was what my OR said as well. He told me to expect probably no earlier than Oct since a bunch of y'all have been pushed back.