• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SF 86 Time

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
e-QIP had my info saved from my last renewal. So when I put it in this time prior to winging, all my old info for those past years was already entered. I just had to update some phone numbers.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Entered my info into e-QIP 2 months ago, 10 years goes by so quick but my SF 86 didn't change in the last 10 years so it was easy.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Try not having a piece of paper saying you're an American Citizen.... that was(is) fun.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
He probably has more solid proof of citizenship than I. But seriously, take off the tinfoil hat. Would he be president if he wasn't? I mean... REALLY?

And here's the warning. Don't derail this thread.

(Otto, not directed at you, just for the general masses that want to comment on what they "know.")

MPH

Or in my case, my ex wife telling them I was an operative for the FSB. That was fun.

MB; is this the marital equivalent of a sea story or did this no shit happen?

Couldn't she be charged with interfering with a federal investigation and/or lying to a federal agent once they realized shes pretty much just an extra retarded sea cow?

Bevo16

pilot
We could not get the FBI to arrest a guy who threatened to blow up my building and shoot whoever survived the explosion. Turns out that there is not a lot of interest in federal law enforcement in locking up crazy people. Their opinion is that unless they are a "credible threat" there is no use in going after them.

I am sure that MB would like to have his retarded sea cow locked up, but the feds don't really give a fuck. They have real problems to deal with, and can roll their eyes the same as us. You just have to hope that you don't get a really junior investigator who is having his first "retarded sea cow" encounter.