• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Service Selection Results

dirtydog

Looks like today was the official release date.

I got picked up for SNA ... see you all in Florida next year!

What about everyone else?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Aw man you guys are lucky... we don't find out till 18 November - the suspense is killing me!

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
And... Congrats to everyone! Hope to see you all in Pensacola next year!

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Aw man you guys are lucky... we don't find out till 18 November - the suspense is killing me!

You don't "pretty much know", already?

Do they still tell you if you get rejected by the board of your 1st choice, so at least you know you didn't get that one?

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
They aren't doing boards anymore... some people get interviewed if they need to know more about you... but thats about it.

PropAddict

pilot
Contributor
They aren't doing boards anymore... some people get interviewed if they need to know more about you... but thats about it.

So, how do they decide who gets what? Do they just go down the OOM line and give everyone his/her 1st choice until communities are out of slots?

sickboy

pilot
So, how do they decide who gets what? Do they just go down the OOM line and give everyone his/her 1st choice until communities are out of slots?

That's the gist of it.

Does anyone mind sharing their stats? I don't want to be that guy who asks my chances, but I don't mind comparing myself to others...

Vidofnir

Fly Delta Jets
pilot
I got SNA. Hooray.

I had a 7-8-6 on the ASTB with like a 3.2ish GPA. I don't know what my other scores were, nor do I care any more. :p

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
Nah no one here knows for sure especially with the sub "draft" up and kicking... everyone seems to be getting the dreaded email from Naval Reactors, the 'Dant, or an O-5 saying "hey why don't sit down and chat about subs?"

PropAddict

pilot
Contributor
everyone seems to be getting the dreaded email from Naval Reactors, the 'Dant, or an O-5 saying "hey why don't sit down and chat about subs?"

Yeah, they did a lot of sub recruiting my 2nd class and firstie years. I got wined and dined at a lot of the houses on Capt's Row and got a ton of free booze out of the deal. They pretty much all ended the same way:

"So, MIDN PropAddict, have you decided to accept Navy nuclear power into your life?"

"Well, sir, I did two sub cruises and have been convinced 100% that I want to join the Naval Aviation community."

"Grumble, grumble, well I hope you enjoyed the party.":D

sickboy

pilot
Found out today, 1390. Lifelong dream.

it was homecoming and PSU grads know about cafe, I was so excited I bought the entire bar a round. $172 dollars later I'm still excited to see everyone in P'cola.