• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Serious rhetorical question for the internet generation to consider

BarryD

Contributor
But at least they were going to a person who’s job it was to provide those specific answers instead of a bunch of random unknown people who probably don’t know as much as they think they do. But hey, it’s an instant answer not matter if it’s right or wrong.
Probably could've figured out if anyone was AWs during CORTRAMID based on who would respond to "what % get jets?" with "42". . .

If I recall someone actually did ask . . . at a HSC squadron.

Python

pilot
Contributor
Probably could've figured out if anyone was AWs during CORTRAMID based on who would respond to "what % get jets?" with "42". . .

If I recall someone actually did ask . . . at a HSC squadron.

Details of the response??

CAMike

None
Contributor
Sugar Shack #6 was quite the social venue back in the day in Pensacola. That's where we went for human interaction study breaks.

Dontcallmegump

pilot
What did people do before we had the internet to soothe our insecurities, make us feel good and give us hope?
Wait a damn minute, the internet was supposed to do that? All I've ever seen is how a lack of the internet fosters good feelings.

Then again I only catch onto sarcasm 42% of the time.