• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 21st OCS

AndreasW

I sent a request. Decline the request from the female with the same last name (cw). My wife signed into Facebook on my phone so the first request isn't right. Fail on my part. Thanks

Hey, did anyone send back the service agreement(Enclosure 1) after receiving the FS letter? I only got the 1 page FS letter, no enclosures. Are they available online somewhere, does it get sent later, or maybe does my Admin have it?

WB16

Hey, did anyone send back the service agreement(Enclosure 1) after receiving the FS letter? I only got the 1 page FS letter, no enclosures. Are they available online somewhere, does it get sent later, or maybe does my Admin have it?
I haven't gotten my FS letter yet. I still have 4 classes to take this summer to graduate, so I'll get mine at the end of August upon graduation. From what I've heard, the FS is just one sheet and your recruiter or CO should have the service agreement. That's just what I've heard, though.

cb812

SNA
I haven't gotten my FS letter yet. I still have 4 classes to take this summer to graduate, so I'll get mine at the end of August upon graduation. From what I've heard, the FS is just one sheet and your recruiter or CO should have the service agreement. That's just what I've heard, though.

That is correct, at least for me. I am going in to my OR's office to sign my service agreement this afternoon.

Buffy

Just got word I will be in this class, just waiting for final approval from the Director. I was selected for NFO from the Feb/Mar board.

jander12

pilot
"Unofficial" word I'm in this class (i.e., no signed FINSEL yet). SNA select from Feb. board.

TCN9

Hi everyone, in the same boat as a lot of others here, "tentatively" in this class (per my recruiter), but no FINSEL yet. Selected during the Dec. boards, hope to see you all in the fall.