• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
I hate to be that person, but Rubik's cubes are actually pretty easy to solve if you "cheat" and look up the algorithms yourself. With just a bit of practice (<1 hour), anybody should be able to solve them quickly.
CTNs are the only types I know that would take the time to learn those algorithms lol.

exNavyOffRec

I want to agree with you. I was coaching my AO while he was on the phone but the fleet processor shut him down... Processors have nothing, the program manager has nothing... all signs point to it still being in session / they are sitting on stuff. The only reliable source on this forum was/is NOPO. Everything else is just speculation and based on previous experiences.

Never seen a board last more than a few days, if it started on time, or if they were able to do it on consecutive days, the IDC guys do the board when they have time, then they have to compile the list and send it to NRC, who then verifies it and puts it in their format, again, many times seen off site boards get delayed but no one bothered to tell NRC, it just wasn't a priority to them.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Never seen a board last more than a few days, if it started on time, or if they were able to do it on consecutive days, the IDC guys do the board when they have time, then they have to compile the list and send it to NRC, who then verifies it and puts it in their format, again, many times seen off site boards get delayed but no one bothered to tell NRC, it just wasn't a priority to them.

Thanks for throwing fuel in the anxiety fire Sir!! :confused:

exNavyOffRec

Someone on here had posted they called the day the board started to verify, and it indeed started as scheduled.

unless they called the IDC person running the board that is doubtful, unless IDC notifies NRC of a delay the word NRC will give is that it started on time, more than once that has been put out only to find out later it didn't happen.

In one specific case people were told a board had started, but it really didn't as one of the board members was visiting my NRD.