• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Seriously, if the civilian sector has gotten official word already, why is it taking so long to hit BOL? If there's a list, it could be sent out to commands via message traffic.

plastycx

Never Giving Up
I called as well and all the results arent available yet but some have the precursor list in an email like nc1

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
For the first time yesterday, I called. With NavyOffRec's post about Processors in mind, I spoke with the person who handled my package, and he told me they're waiting on the go-ahead from NPC.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
What an odd situation. I refrained from calling yesterday after a long history of pestering my OR, and he called me about an hour after NC1 posted about results being out. I wonder what determines which NRDs get information first... I also wonder if it was different across the different designators.

PettyOfficerCJ

I just got an email from a processor saying that results are posted to BOL......I won't be able to get on for a couple hours though to check.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
I just got an e-mail from a Processor asking for supporting medical documentation. I believe that's a very good sign. :)