• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

acrjr718

Maybe they are deliberating specifically over my package and have found it impossible to reach a decision, thus causing this delay... in which case I will abide by the outcome of a coin toss. Heads! ;)

cem118

I was looking at signatures of posters on other threads and noticed that some people have a long delay between selection and OCS date. I turn 28 next October. What happens if one is selected but then their OCS date is pushed back to a point that they won't graduate before their 28th birthday? I know I am putting the cart in front of the horse here, need to be selected first, but was just curious. This would be even more of an issue obviously with a second try on a later board.

kj0b

It would really make my day if we had results today...even if I dont get selected. Just saying.

Tomorrow is the recommended due date for December Boards... so there's that. If anything, I would guess they might release on Friday. But honestly I think we will all be surprised when we do finally get results.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I wonder if the board is actually waiting for the SWO and Aviation results before they actually make their selections? If somebody would have said this last month (and probably did), I would not have believed it. But the fact that there is no word on the board results leads me to beleive almost anything at this point.