• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2010 Boards

bluemarlin04

Agreed. Also. . .just got word that my medical was approved, and forwarded back to TN...now I'm just waiting on the final select documents! :-D

Good Job. I'm still working on getting to medical but it's a fight to get in contact with my recruiter. I'm thinking about just going to my flight doc at my squadron and getting a long form done. Probably a lot easier.

Agreed. Also. . .just got word that my medical was approved, and forwarded back to TN...now I'm just waiting on the final select documents! :-D

How were you able to find out your medical was cleared? Recruiter told you? Just curious if it would be doable to get some sort of update on this process. Wouldn't be so concerned excepting the fact that I will be 27 at the end of September 2011, so knowing I will have a bit of leeway with OCS graduation would be very soothing to my frayed nerves.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Daniels, you should be able to find out the information via your OR or your Processor. I believe every NRD does it differently. I called my OR,and she called the processor to verify the medical had been cleared. She does a good job of keeping on top of things like that. Generally, I send her an e-mail once a week, just to check up on things, and see if there's any news. That would be the polite way of doing it. If you're having trouble keeping in contact, get in touch with the processor.

kdenn

I would take that with a grain of salt. OCT 1st was the start of the fiscal year and July is the 4th quarter of this FY. Doesn't make any sense.

See now, that's what I thought too, which would be good news. On the other hand though, that would mean my OR's giving me wrong information, and that doesn't make me too confident in his abilities. I don't want to step on his toes, but I also want to get things moving.

woodfinx

myself and another got picked up through Nashville

he's got his final for January 30th and my recruiter seems to think i'll be the same

tpietsch

Just got final select news from my recruiter... I've got a February 20th date. Later than I wanted but, i'm still happy to finally get word. Swear in on Friday. Things are moving right along.

bluemarlin04

finished MEPS today. Already have my clearance. Guess I am just waiting on final select now. Good to see things are moving along now and that people aren't being held up for long periods of time.

Overlord243

Final-Select SNA 20 Feb 2011 OCS Date
Good news Tpietsch! I also got word about two weeks ago that my tentative OCS date is Feb. 20th. They said my final select was just recieved that morning and that they were waiting on the formal letter. Looks like I'll be calling today to check up on things.

For those wondering. I had MEPS and the Security Website done roughly 6-7 months ago (had to wait from May until Sept. as I missed the boat on June boards and there was nothing until September).

tpietsch

Same here. I had MEPS, security clearance, and PRT done in July. That had apparently sped up the final select process. I think someone who got selected in the September boards even got a January 30th date because they were ahead of the game like we were.

kdenn

Ok so today I got word that my kit is being resubmitted to MEPS because it's been over a month now that my records were being reviewed, and nobody over there seemed to know the status of my paperwork. Hopefully this works out now :) Good to see some final selects coming in! I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll have mine soon too.