• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Semper V/STOL Group

MasterBates

There IS a list of "pick up precedence"

And it's not fixed. Don't make your ride home angry unless you want to swim home.

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
You're right, I'd hate to need their assistance and just before they're about to lower the rescue strop, they realize..."hey wait...isn't that the jacka$$ who wouldn't let me in his group on Airwarriors?...let's get out of here". Bad day there. Haha...nothin but love HarrierDude!

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
Masterbates, question for ya...realistically, how much time per day do you spend on Airwarriors?

Pags

N/A
pilot
Probably not, they're better off somewhere else, not their niche.

Like MB said...someday, if you make it back to harriers, you might hear rumors of a certain "no pick up list". Maybe it is just a rumor....but that water's either mighty cold or nice and warm, just the way the sharks like it.

Robert_Shaw_as_Quint_in_the_movie_%27Jaws%27_(1976).jpg

"We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. 13-footer...Anyway, he saw us and he come in low and three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and starts to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened... waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water; 316 men come out and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb."