• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

I know we have all been over selection at the end of primary many times, but there is one thing I seem to have missed. How many selections do you pick? I know there are five possabilities. Jets, Maritime Props, Carrier Props, Helos, and E6.

Also, if you go Maritime does the navy offer anything other than the P3.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Jeff,

For selection, you put down in your order of preference, the 3 possible choices, Jets, Helos, or Maritime/Props (E6 TACAMO falls into the Props category). As Matt stated, the only Maritime aircraft are the P3s.

Here are some other forum posts dealing with this subject:

Primary to Jets

What is this friggin NSS?

nickou23

I seem to remember this being brought up a while back, but how much input do you have after API as far as Corpus vs. Whiting? I would like to leave a lot of my stuff here in Texas, in storage or something, and not have to cart it to Florida.
btw: I took my oath today, woohoo!
-Nickou

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
From what I have heard lately, you are given orders prior to API on where you will be going for Primary. I have heard this from a number of people, but have no first hand knowledge of it myself. Previously (when Matt and I went through), it was based just on the slots open and class standing, just as Matt said.

First day of BOLC down, whew, 8 more to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.