• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selection Results (Updated Weekly)

Meyerkord

pilot
Figured I would share with whoever is interested in seeing selection result trends. I plan on updating this weekly and the chart should update automatically.

Link removed per user request.

This is for USN only, but I also have data for USMC and USCG if people are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

rymo96

Is it known what selections options are available/open before the selections are made? Like a week prior if students need to adjust their preferences.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Is it known what selections options are available/open before the selections are made? Like a week prior if students need to adjust their preferences.

No. Not even the IPs know. Your jacket and selection preferences go to the CNATRA office and they spit the results out usually Thursday mid-morning. It’s exactly what you think, a mix of what they Navy needs and what you want, mostly what the Navy needs. There’s no magic, just do the best you can and be honest about your preferences.

Huffs09

None

For the NFO side of the house STUCON will generally have a pretty decent idea of what's going to be available for your class if you ask him. It probably has to do with the fact that there is only one NFO primary squadron vice 5 for pilots, which makes things easier to predict from a numbers standpoint.

Igloojam

pilot
Figured I would share with whoever is interested in seeing selection result trends. I plan on updating this weekly and the chart should update automatically.

Link removed per user request.

This is for USN only, but I also have data for USMC and USCG if people are interested.
Why was the link removed... what happened here