• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected Jets

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Oh, and I'm not sure how Kingsville is... but Meridian sim IPs make Primary sim IPs look like Santa Claus.

Yeah, we had a stud that wore an earplug with a certain sim instructor who SHALL (that's a little natops lingo for y'all - hehe) remain nameless. ahhhhhh .... good times.

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
It's possible to go from rock star in T-34 land to average schmuck (or worse) in Advanced. The bell curve has shifted.

Ok. But is it possible to go from average schmuck in t-34 land to rockstar in advanced??

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok. But is it possible to go from average schmuck in t-34 land to rockstar in advanced??

Yes, it happens. Sometimes a person's learning curve doesn't catch up until advanced. That being said, it's probably not common... T-45, and advanced in general, is a lot more demanding.

MasterBates

Not to mention, that being just an average schmuck in Primay will not usually get you to Jets. You can have the grades, and not get jets, but no grades = no jets.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Oh, and I'm not sure how Kingsville is... but Meridian sim IPs make Primary sim IPs look like Santa Claus.
Yeah, we had a stud that wore an earplug with a certain sim instructor who SHALL (that's a little natops lingo for y'all - hehe) remain nameless. ahhhhhh .... good times.

WTF? I didn't type that. I have never even been to Meridian.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
And of that be glad.

Have you seen our Walmart? No? How about the other one?

I didn't know that other one existed until I was in town for 8 months.

The Super Walmart... I've seen people in there without shoes on.