• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meridiani

Quite a few people on this forum have asked me to keep them informed of my OCS selection status (Jaz, Kevin, Mimi, Jake, Robin, etc.). So, I thought I'd kill a few birds with one stone and just post this here.

I'M IN, I'M IN, I'M IN!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!
spin_125.gif
shades_125.gif
bouncy_125.gif

Got word today that I was selected for OCS as an SNFO, with a 21 February 2004 date. All the papers have been signed and I've been sworn in! Now, we just have to see if I can stand civilian life for another 7 months before I go.
icon_smile_wink.gif

WFU2USN

Yay! Congratulations Stacy!!!!! :-D

I'll talk to you soon, I'm sure!!!!

:) Robin

http://www.geocities.com/califchick1175/USN/navy.html

BYSun

FANTASTIC STACY!!!!!

You have a bit of a wait, but that just means you have more time prepare and get things in order.

Good job, best of luck, and have a great summer. ~_^

Bryce

Those who aren't living on the edge are taking up too much space.

mimisoko9

That's a good date, Stacy! you can enjoy the summer, fall and holidays without stressing and still have a good month and a half to get yourself squared away.

You can also indulge yourself in a little "senioritis" at work knowing you've got something bigger and better just around the corner
party_125.gif

Congrats and I'm happy everything's been confirmed, etc.

-Mimi

kabttu

Congrats!

Hopefully I'll be hearing that same good news in about a year once I'm finished with school!

AZSkegee

Congrats, I read so many of your post, and I know how hard you fought to get there, You embodied Our Core Value of Commitment, Welcome Aboard Shipmate

Meridiani

Thanks everyone!! I look forward to seeing ya'll in the fleet
icon_smile.gif
. Navylonghorn, we'll have to start a 21 February class post in the OCS Class Dates forum pretty soon, LOL. And psrogers, I'll guess we'll be your heat shield! I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.