• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Second Opinion please...

Aggie08

IFS complete, starting API June 26!
Alright so I got my scores and immediately told my NROTC advisor that I wanted to retake because I thought I needed higher. He told me not to worry about it, that I was fine. Just wanted some other opinions on whether or not I'm on track for SNA selection. I'm at Texas A&M, Telecommunications major, 3.6 GPA, my scores were 6,6,5,57.

And by the way I just finished the long and annoying process of having PRK and getting it cleared. I had very bad eyesight but now I'm 20/15, so if anyone needs help with NROTC PRK stuff it's fresh on my mind.

gdd05

Those scores seem competitive, esp your GPA. You could take the ASTB again but you are risking a lower score and I am pretty sure it is your last score that counts. Do some research in the ASTB thread on this forum. You will find lots of good info. I got in with a 7/7/6 and about a 3.35 in KINE at Texas A&M. Seems like you shouldn't have a problem. Just make sure that you have some sort of leadership role in the Corps and in the NROTC unit. A good rep with the Col. can go a long way.