• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SECDEF fired

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
ImmediateInfantileIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

:p

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Cohen-Watnik was never a military officer, so why would he need Command & Staff completed?
There's always a small chance. We had a few civilians, involved in the defense establishment in various capacities, enrolled in the distance learning and night classes when I took mine about 10-15 years ago. Space available enrollment was pretty open-ended in the Navy version then, but I couldn't tell you what any of my civilian classmates got out of the deal as far as pay or career progression.

Pags

N/A
pilot
There's always a small chance. We had a few civilians, involved in the defense establishment in various capacities, enrolled in the distance learning and night classes when I took mine about 10-15 years ago. Space available enrollment was pretty open-ended in the Navy version then, but I couldn't tell you what any of my civilian classmates got out of the deal as far as pay or career progression.
USAF mandates their PM civilians go to War College if they want to make 14. Even if they have higher civilian degrees like a PhD.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Why would he need that? According to wikipedia he has a much more difficult and rare certification.

?

Respectfully, that's incorrect. The only criteria required for that position (which is not a billet) is nomination by the President, with advice and consent of the Senate.

'Acting' doesn't require it and can limit those personnel in what they can legally do, none of the newly appointed personnel have been confirmed by the Senate.

Last edited: